Monday, December 28, 2009

Emergency Medical Supplies Looking For Emergency Vet Medical Supplies,(ie Mange Shots,flea Powder,etc)Where Can I Look ?

Looking for Emergency Vet Medical Supplies,(ie mange shots,flea powder,etc)Where can I look ? - emergency medical supplies

I'm an American, which in Tijuana. Every day I see dogs that live in the streets of the need for intervention. I always believed strongly that one day when I become rich enough to be a program that would do that. But yesterday I saw a dog live in a supermarket car park with fleas so bad they captured swarms around eyes.I to a pharmacy to help a few things to buy your dog so badly. But I had enough so I could not get everything I needed. I like to think of myself as the perpetrator, not just a Sayer. What happens if I am poor, always armed w / 1 box shot only for the itch that really make a difference and could ultimately heal much unnecessary suffering. I'm too much power if you sit on this side, was already inactive. And as for this kind of morning that I am trying to de''timo''de people indicted. I just want things I can use, not to ask for the money. So your mind out of the gutter. Not everyone in the world winds
some of us still believe we can make a difference. Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment