Tuesday, February 16, 2010

T Marzetti Slaw Dressing Expiration Do You Like Ranch Dressing On Alot Of Foods? Like Pizza, Fries, Etc?

Do you like Ranch dressing on alot of foods? Like pizza, fries, etc? - t marzetti slaw dressing expiration

I LOVE ranch with my pizza and chips! But dressing Wal-Mart or business, the ranch dressing (something like a bathroom) that DRAMs are everywhere, agricultural or rural Domino's Pizza and Little Caesars Pizza Pizza Inn, etc., and other restaurants. Marzetti TJ is good but not if you buy at Walmart.
Anyways I love pizza, French bread, breadsticks, pasta, cheese, fries, green beans (sometimes), I love it!

2 comments:

stinabof... said...

I LOVE Ranch! It's almost the best. I know you speak dressing. I agree it may be that you get the stuff at Walmart. All my friends are in the same way. If every time I eat potato chips or pizza for the exploration of the ranch. Mmmmmmmm ... I want you now!

endtable... said...

I loved, but it was old, and I do not know why.

Post a Comment