Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Goldie Lip Gloss Does Lip Gloss Expire?(please Read More)?

Does lip gloss expire?(please read more)? - goldie lip gloss

I have this lip gloss, I tried to like this month. But I'm not going to throw because the color is soo beautiful.

We Tutti Dolce Bath and Body Works Mango Sorbetto flavors. i havent it in about 3-5 months I think, are used. or more.

the other is mint green in the tubes of Bath and Body Works, I havent used in about 3-5 months.

Theres also another that I am a bath and body works. Goldie of the mark in a tubular recatangular. i havent used that one in every 2-3 months.

the lip glosses were very expensive and I do not want to go. Please let me know if I can use them and how do I know if they have expired.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

4 comments:

catzrme said...

All cosmetics and makeup must be removed or replaced every three months. The reason is bacteria! Her mouth, eyes, etc., have bacteria in them and there is nothing in the book to keep away the bacteria. As all three months is necessary to amend the safest, what to do. Of course, it's still working fine, but the bacteria continue to build.

headfirs... said...

Yes, yes! Usually lip gloss can be up to 24 months if there is a good brand. You can still, but when they start throwing differently!

lulu said...

when they are thrown sticky

mariebab... said...

ends when the lip gloss is dry and cracked

Post a Comment