Friday, January 22, 2010

Inflatable Vest Why Is It That Flotation Devices Or Life Belts For Water Safety Do Not Seem To Work?

Why is it that flotation devices or life belts for water safety do not seem to work? - inflatable vest

I work with many difficulties. Seems to me as I stand in the water. So it can not really move the float or me in them. So if I'm using an inflatable vest, her head inclined to try to slip through the middle.

Do you think swimming lessons should provide specific training in the application and stay afloat in one of these devices?

4 comments:

mainsail... said...

PFDs are designed to keep its head above water if unconscious. not really designed for swimming.

deep blue said...

If the slide head lose a life jacket, to strengthen their seat.

Belts are not yet exhausted for the life of the IPO, and drown. This work indeedy.

coloclon... said...

Inflatable life jackets are a pain in the back.

I get a core of rigid foam PFD.

science teacher said...

All good answers. I would add that if you need to take in water with a lifejacket and swim and not classes is the use of life jackets and a swimmining. The tapes are not acceptable, the Coast Guard because their heads above water. You adjust the jacket so that your head does not move down or a new jacket is best.

Post a Comment