Saturday, January 9, 2010

Telex Aviation What Aviation Headset Has The Best Noise Reduction?

What aviation headset has the best noise reduction? - telex aviation

I am building an ultralight Skypup with a two-stroke Rotax 277th Since there is about 3 meters away from the screaming engine, it is bloody loud. I need a headset to block the noise as possible. Doing research, I discovered that the Telex Stratus 50 50 dB noise can block. This works for me, but I wonder whether it is a headset, noise suppression is even better. Your answer will be greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

Ozzie said...

I agree with Tommy, the Bose Aviation Headset X, but that was the reduction of noise, I tried. It is almost as good as sex. They say scores of 95% to 115 dB, what it means. The trip costs about $ 1000.

FlyMan said...

I love my Bose Aviation X, but make sure the batteries are fully charged. Once on the cell death during the flight left and died, after the receiver virtually useless, but a helmet without batteries comes close.

wcowell2... said...

Bose

R.D said...

For me it's telex

Axelll said...

http://www.airliners.nu

Tommy said...

Try this new noise-canceling Bose.

Post a Comment