Saturday, January 16, 2010

Office Guest Chairs Some Feng Shui Advice For A New Home...?

Some feng shui advice for a new home...? - office guest chairs

My new house is white and so long, with a little green in the master bath and a little blue in the bathroom. Our sofa and chairs are brown. Other furniture is the Lawyer, purple and black. (The carpet, it is work.) Curtains in the living room and bedroom are French blue, smoke have vertical blinds on the master. Everything seems perfect, but I want to start with planning the walls and accents, while ensuring that prosperity, health, friends and attract good fortune, is not - otherwise.

In the Chinese horoscope, I am metal, my husband is on fire, and my children are the country. I read a lot about feng shui, but you do not know how to apply.

I have a Ba-Gua:
Lounge at the door / - South
Bedroom - South West (HOB - south / west wall opposite the door North-MA)
Master bathroom - corner of West --
Kitchen and Laundry - North
Living room (with fireplace) and the Office - North
Bed and Breakfast is Northeast
Guest bathroom is east
Dorm Boys Southeast

What are the barriers that? Comments / Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment