Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Will My Genital Herpes Get Worse When Im Older Is It Possible To Be A Virgin And Have Herpes?

Is it possible to be a virgin and have herpes? - will my genital herpes get worse when im older

IM 16 years old and I never had sexual contact.
A few days ago, I noticed a pain when I urinated, but I think something like that.
The next day was much more painful that I noticed that with a mirror and saw two brown spots, and I was very swollen and red.
Ive had it twice before, and his party. Nor do I think so.
within 5 days, swelling and redness has disappeared, but the two brown patches have grown together as a single point and suddenly white and raw like a thrush. (I often hear these ulcers in the mouth)
I had flu symptoms as well, and twice, I had what I had flu symptoms.
it hurts when I sit, it hurts when I walk, and it hurts when I cry really urinate.
Ive watched a few things, and I think I have genital herpes.
Is it possible, for I am a virgin?
And if not, how could this painful wounds kind of pain?

3 comments:

essentia... said...

Yes, it can be empty, and genital herpes ... In fact, you can infect. Once a cold sore? Touched a sore in the mouth to touch down there and then, without washing first, only gives you herpes.
They say that mother is a doctor, and he examined the wound, and a culture preserved. First, because you need to know, partly because it gives you a medicine that you will feel much better, and to limit future outbreaks.

GreatBud... said...

Yes, it can be empty, and herpes.

Herpes is a disease of the skin to skin contact. This means that just grind on the genitals of another person, you can arrange to be infected with the virus.

Go to the test, if you are concerned about it.

Mikaela said...

Yes you can. But .. he may have forgiven herpes 1 or herpes 2nd Genital herpes is transmitted primarily through sexual contact. 1 Although herpes can spread easily .. Sharing drinks, kissing, etc.

Post a Comment